Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Market Eve. . .

Find me this Saturday at Hillcrest Farmers Market 2200 Kavanaugh Blvd. Little Rock, AR 72205



This week I have the last and most special tomato variety that I will introduce this season.  It's a yellow heirloom cherry tomato whose origins have been stored at the USDA since 1931!  These plants are supposed to reach  from 7 to 12 feet tall and produce loads of great tasting fruit.  I have a limited supply with pre-orders all ready so hurry!

Also, I have cucumber starts and Yellow Prolific Straight Neck squash starts and below I have a list of Saturdays inventory.  

Tomatoes: Amish Paste, Arkansas Travelers, Beefsteak, Chadwick Cherry, Cherokee Purple, Green Zebra, and *a special variety* a yellow Cherry whose origins have been stored at the USDA since 1931 ... grows huge with massive yields.

Peppers: Emerald Giant Bell, Jalapeno and Cayenne.

Basil varieties that include- Thai, Lemon, Cinnamon, Lime, Sweet Genovese, Dark Purple Opal. 

Herbs: Oregano and thyme.

Flowers: Pink Sunday Sage (ornamental).

And lastly herb collections in handmade pots.

Don't forget our handmade containers!

No comments:

Post a Comment