Friday, April 19, 2013

To Market to Market to Buy a. . .


Well its almost Saturday again and tomorrow I will be bringing a large assortment of plant starts to the Hillcrest Farmers Market in Little Rock from 8 am until Noon.  I have got Red Marconi pepper plants ready to go as well as Eggplant starts.  Also, I have more of the yellow/ golden sweet and spicy Italian peppers available!  Below are a few random pictures from inside the greenhouse and varieties of what I will also be bringing.



Tomatoes: Amish Paste, Arkansas Travelers, Beefsteak, Chadwick Cherry, Cherokee Purple, and Green Zebra.


Peppers: Emerald Giant Bell Pepper, Mini Bell Pepper,cayenne, Corno di Toro Giallo (Italian heirloom), Jalapeno, and Red Marconi.



Herbs: Basil varieties that include Lemon, Cinnamon, Lime, Thai, and Sweet Genovese. Also, I will have some Zataar Oregano as well as common oregano, and common Thyme.


Squash and zucchini starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment